- AFNetworking is one of the most popular third-party libraries on iOS and OS X and is one of the most widely-used open source projects on Github with over 14K stars and 4K forks
- Recently the creator and maintainer of AFNetworking, Matt Thompson, released a new networking library like AFNetworking, but designed specifically to use modern Swift conventions and language features: Alamofire
- Is a lightweight generic cache for iOS written in Swift. It’s designed to be super-simple to use
- Provides a memory and LRU disk cache for UIImage, NSData, JSON, String or any other type that can be read or written as data
- Excels at working with images by including zero-config image cache with automatic resizing
- Makes it easy to deal with JSON data in Swift.
Click here to Download Frameworks and Get Started!